Monday, May 23, 2011

BCS Student Tells of a Bright Future!



My name is Luke Tyrrell. I am a 5th grader at Birmingham Covington



School and this is my third Optimists speech.





My Future is Bright Because...



The future is later today, tomorrow, next week, next year or more.



When I think of the future I think of all of these things. I can have a




bright day tomorrow on Thursday by following the rules at school.



Even when I do borrowing later today in math, I will do my best so



I can use this in the future.





Next week I will be doing my dance class with my best buddy. I



have a performance next month in June to show my dance moves -



I love doing this and am excited for this in my future.





In the next few years, I will graduate from 8th Grade at BCS. I will



go to Groves High School. (This makes my Mom fake cry). I will be



able to walk to and from High School by myself from my house.



When I graduate from Groves, I will go to more school and learn



more skills to help me get a job.





One day I will take college classes and get a fun job. I think I would



like to work at a golf store but we will see what the future holds.

My immediate future has lots of fun things in it.... Doing my job



with Miss Chinn at BCS, birthday paties, golfing with my Dad and



Brother, Swimming at Cranbrook, overnight camp, YMCS camp,



Playing in Miracle League baseball games, Fourth of July parades,



Tiger games, the Beach in South Haven and much much more.







No matter what happens in the future, I want to be happy and



hanging out with my friends and family.



Oh Boy, My future is BRIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment