Thursday, December 2, 2010

Off to China

Sitting in the Lansing Airport discussing our trip to China. I am here with educators (teachers, principals, superintendents) from various school districts across the state. Everyone is excited but it is obvious that each district represented has a different reason they are here. Forest Hills has an emersion program that teaches all subjects in Chinese, Greenville is looking to bring Chinese to their elementary, and Ann Arbor would like to "see what this is all about"!
I am equipped with questions sent to me by parents, students, and teachers.
Thank you for sending these- it has helped frame a vision for what I hope to learn from this trip.
I am told that blogger is available in Beijing, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Look for updates
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment